Let's get you sailing!
This year we are planning our main activities on Saturday 20th May and we're inviting people to join us every day throughout the week 13th May to 21st May. Join us for social sailing, club racing, SUPing and having fun trying sailing and windsurfing as we showcase the club for both new and experienced sailors.
If you are new to sailing or windsurfing then you will be able to take part in a two hour group taster session with an instructor for just £20. Experienced sailors can take advantage of half price hire throughout the week.
Saturday 20th May
- RS Aero Demo: RS sailing will be at the club for a demonstration day. Sailing strictly by appointment only with RSSailing Email: Simon@rssailing.com or tel: 01794 526762 (Cannot be booked through QMSC).
- Stand Up Paddleboarding: Try it for FREE all day with the right conditions
Taster Sessions: £20 two hour instructor lead introduction.
- Sailing 10:30 - 12:30
- Sailing 14:00 - 16:00
- Windsurfing 10:30 - 12:30
- Windsurfing 14:00 - 16:00
Taster Booking: http://bookings.queenmary.org.uk/adult-sailing-and-windsurfing/
Saturday 13th to Sunday 21st May
- Join Club racing: During this period racing will be held on both the Sunday mornings and the evening of Wednesday 17th May. Experienced sailors are welcome to take part on these dates. Either bring your boat for a free sail or take advantage of half price hire option.
- 50% off Boat Hire: Experienced sailors can take advantage of half price boat and board hire to push the boat out.
We hope to to see you at PTBO.